Please see below for any current vacancies with us at SolvAir.
UK Technical Sales Engineer
SolvAir is looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our team to help fuel SolvAir’s continued rate of growth and success!
Location: Preferably North of England but home based working from other areas would be considered.
- Promote & publicise SolvAir’s products in the market place with end user customers and OEM’s across all industry sectors but particularly Food and Beverage.
- Identify & action any sales leads & opportunities to ensure successful sale. Liaise with the Business Manager to cover all sales prospects available.
- Undertake surveys/discussions on client sites to identify all requirements and sales opportunities. Ensure design is within Company capabilities.
- Submit quotations in line with SolvAir’s commercial procedures.
- Support as necessary SolvAir’s production engineers.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, factories & customers.
- Carryout on-site demonstrations of SolvAir’s products as and when necessary.
- Undertake on-site after sales activities including reporting of comments, faults, and arrange any remedial actions required.
- Reporting of market activities including competitors.
- Prepare & Issue monthly reports & forecasts.
- Results Orientation – Drive to meet or exceed targets
- Customer & Market Orientation – Builds customers relationships
- Technical Excellence – Recognised as expert in own field
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working well with colleagues and suppliers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales experience desirable
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities
- A good general understanding of manufacturing processes across all industry sectors.